Brochures are a great marketing tool and a professional way to introduce your business.
If you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please go to Custom Quote in the main navigation menu above and choose Custom Graphic Design. Be sure to include your logo, textual content, as well as any other important details. Our talented design team will provide you with a custom design to effectively promote your business.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact link in the main navigation menu above.
Full Color Two sides, 100-lb. Gloss, Folding, No Proof, Bulk in Cartons Packaging, Standard Turnaround Time 3 days with folding.
Quantities of 500 to 100,000, for higher quantities please use the Contact link in the main navigation menu above for a quote within 24 hours.
- Ink Colors – Full-Color Front, Full-Color Printed Both Sides
- Paper Stock – 100-lb Gloss text, 100-lb Matte text
- Coating – Gloss or Matte aqueous coating available
- Folding – Half Fold, Quarter Fold, Roll Fold, 4-Panel Fold, Gate-Fold (Closed), Gate-Fold (Open), Z-Fold, or Tri-Fold.
- Union Bug – Choose the Union Bug-Yes option and we will place the Allied Trades Union Label on your finished product.
- Eco-Logo – We practice ECO-RESPONSIBLE PRODUCTION AND RECYCLING in our plant. We use paper from CERTIFIED MANAGED FORESTS, SOY BASED INK, WATER-BASED COATINGS, CHEMISTRY-FREE PLATE PROCESSING, and more! Choose Eco Logo-Yes and we will Place our ECO FRIENDLY LOGO on your finished product.
- Proof – None, Soft Proof (PDF)
- Packaging – Bulk in cartons
- Turnaround Time - Standard 3 business days with folding, Rush 2 business days with folding.
- Half Fold or Single Fold – made by folding a printed page in half. After folding, the brochure consists of four panels, two on the front and two on the back.
- Quarter Fold – made by folding in half and then half again.
- Tri-Fold - made by two folds to create six panels, three on the front and three on the back.
See our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Quotes & Design Services
If you can’t find the options you are looking for please use the Custom Printing Quote option in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include the size, stock, quantity, coatings, finishing options, and any important details needed to provide an accurate quote. Please allow 24 hours for completed estimate.